cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple IOS 18.0 RCS Support

Lukiee24
Regular

Hello, thought out the beta of iOS 18 there has been no support from there for RCS messaging. Now the final has been released when three be supporting RCS on apple for their customers.

14 REPLIES 14
Clever-Trevor
Established

Was also hoping Three would have this now available. ( but normally Three are last to update anything - but we can hope by 16th September & public release - it appears. 

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Lukiee24,

Thanks for enquiring about RCS for iOS. We're working with our partners on this, and hope to be able to support this service for our customers soon.

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

Lukiee24
Regular

Hi, do you have a timeframe? Beta has been out for months and other networks have managed to do this. Official release is next week. I am really disappointed that three are so far behind.

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Lukiee24,

Sorry there's no timescale we can share publicly. I totally appreciate it's disappointing there's a delay in RCS becoming available, but hopefully it won't be too long of a wait now.

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

Do you predict a recs switch on by the end of September?

So no commitment date set ?

How would one be informed when Three enables it?

Regular

iOS 18 official release is in 3 hours. I have the RC build, visual voicemail seems to be working on iOS 18 😊

yakuzah
Fledgling

I did not think Three supported Visual Voicemail?

RCS still not working, Official iOS 18