Our new roaming giveaway is live find out more here!
Give us your feedback about how easy you've found getting ready to roam on the above linked article, and you'll be in with the chance to win one of 10, 7 day Go Roam passes to use in Europe and Around the World destinations. Prize draw open till 01 May 2024
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can’t make calls in uk

ditti123
Fledgling

Hi, I’ve just tried to make calls on my unlimited calls/text contract and nothing connects and I get automated message saying ‘ this is a special announcement , you can no longer dial calls to 153? Can anyone help?

thanks

1 REPLY 1
StephR
Employee
Employee

Hey ditti, welcome to Three Community. Sorry you're getting that annoying message when you try to make calls. 

Does your current plan have unlimited minutes included? If so, can you have a check to see if you have the "Excess to bundle" spend control set up? Using the Three app, tap the Bills tab, then "Set Spend Cap" and then scroll down to "Set blocking options" to check this.

If that feature is turned on, can you please turn it off and check if you're able to make calls without hearing that message? Let us know either way and we'll do all we can to help.

StephR

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.