cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can we have better updates please?

julianabbott
Fledgling

So I received  message on the 21st June:-

"Hello, we're planning work in (postcode redacted) this week. We’re sorry if you experience any network disruption, we really hope you won’t. We expect to finish by 27/06/22. Get updates here 3.uk/p1"

Data service is atrocious so I've been checking network status every day since 26/0622 and all that is given is the same generic message and please note it's now a week since this work was meant to have been completed:-

"We’re fixing an issue with our network in this area"

"We’re sorry for any disruption you experience. Our engineers are working on masts nearby, which means the rest of our network is handling more traffic than usual.

Updates on our work will be posted here. We’re working as fast as we can to build a better, stronger network in your area.

You can find more help and advice below. And you can read more about our Big Network Build here.

Last updated on 07:45 pm 04 July 2022."

3 REPLIES 3
StephR
Employee
Employee

Hi Julian, welcome to Three Community. 

It sounds like that planned work has become a bit complicated. I'm really sorry it's impacted your data service so much, and that it's been dragging on a bit now. 

If the troubleshooting steps at the bottom of our network status checker don't help, please follow step 5 to get in touch. The team will have a look at exactly what's happening with your nearest masts, how they can help you in the meantime, and feed back that you're not getting updates as you should.

Let us know how you get on.

StephR

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query. 

Ian74
Fledgling

This is happening to me too in the Biggleswade area, no internet access since Sept 19th and the only updates given each time are "We’re sorry for any disruption you experience. Our engineers are working on masts nearby, which means the rest of our network is handling more traffic than usual.Updates on our work will be posted here. We’re working as fast as we can to build a better, stronger network in your area".

Why can't anyone at three tell me when this will get resolved? Are your engineers the only engineers in the world that don't work to a program of works?!!

Q2
Fledgling

Its more than likely someone you have upset or wants to wind you up who has access to these texts, my brother has been doing it for years