cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change from Three to ID Mobile

StillOn3G
Regular

Hi Folks

I am currently paying Three about £28 per month for Unlimited data - SIM only.  I can only receive 3G in my area, so it feels like I am paying too much for not enough service.  I have been telling the providers of the slow speeds for what seems like a long time, but they don't seem to care.  First it was Orange, then T-Mobile, then Three. 

ID Mobile are offering an Unlimited deal for £8 per month for 3 months, followed by £16 a month for 9 months.  Their service is on the Three network!  I would like to retain the same number.  Has anyone else changed supplier for a better deal, but remained on the same network?  How was the experience?  Or have you negotiated a better deal with Three?

Thanks

Andy

3 REPLIES 3
tarantella
Rising star

I managed to negotiate a good renewal price for sim-only. Took a while, but got there in the end.

Tramper

three will match the deal or you can port your number without loss of service (as its the same network, otherwise you can lose a day when switching)

A three fixed contract is not fixed as they raise the price on their date not your anniversary

KateS
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hey Andy,

I'd recommend chatting with our Upgrades team if you'd like us to have a look at what offers are available to you currently. They'll do their best to find a more suitable offer if it's possible.

Thanks,

Kate

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.