cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Costs in Moldova

StuartG
Fledgling

I have a monthly phone contract with # and will be going to Moldova next month. How much will I be charged for calls, texts and data whilst in that country?

Many thanks for your help.

8 REPLIES 8
Geluk
Key player

Make the effort to find ROAMING INFO page on id's website.

StuartG
Fledgling

Thank you for your most unhelpful reply. I did look at the page suggested but was still unsure. Perhaps you could help me with your next reply. Thanks.

StuartG
Fledgling

I believe I have 56 days of use in a year in Go Roam Around the World? At what cost? £5 per day?

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @StuartG,

The best starting place is our Roaming Destination checker. Moldova is currently in our Go Roam Around The World Extra tier, so if you don't have inclusive passes then it's £7 per day, or you can look at the applicable Around The World Extra add ons in the Three App.

As @MZone noted the Value and Complete plans also have some inclusive passes to use within your plan's term. This where the "up to 56 days inclusive roaming" statement comes from.

If you have a Value plan this is 28 days inclusive roaming, and if you have a Complete plan, that's the 56 days inclusive.

There's more info and links to helpful info in my article on the subject Introducing Go Roam Around the World Extra 

Hope this helps, and please let me know if you still have any questions.

Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

StuartG
Fledgling

My contract dates from Jan 2024. I pay monthly and my package is described as 12GB Lite SIMO 24M. So what is included when I go abroad to (1) EU and (2) Go Roam Around The World Extra destinations?

Thank you

MZone
Maestro

Nothing included. You either have to pay a daily charge to roam or buy a roaming pass. 

PeteG
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hello.

Go Roam Extra Passes  will not be included with your plan as you took out out before Go Roam Extra was a feature we offered. 

In this case, you would be best to purchase those passes for your travels. 

Pete. 

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

MZone
Maestro

You only get some roaming included if upgraded or took a new connection after October 21 if you are on a Three Your Way ‘Value’ or ‘Complete’ tariff. So you need to check your bill to see what deal you are on. If not on any of them you have to pay to unlock daily roaming.