cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DISILLUSIONED New Three Customer.

Geordie_Steve
Active

Mainly a cost decision, I recently moved from Vodafone to THREE and have not only found the connection jumps back and forth between 4G and 5G., but ALSO the THREE call clarity is a lottery, 65% of the time it works as it should, then the other 35% the call quality is very poor ie only hearing every other word, so much so, I have to go stand in the garden and even that isn't 100% guaranteed... 

Even though i don't accept the very poor service i get from my THREE broadband, I can understand the poor connection (5G is not wired). BUT making calls, should be at least equal to Vodafone, but it's not!!

3 REPLIES 3
MZone
Maestro

As with all networks depends on where you live, how many masts in your area, how many people using them at the same time. Vodafone is shocking in my area. 

Geordie_Steve
Active

Comes across as patronising 

I would not call the middle of Berkshire a poor connection area. It was reported as a strong Three 5G area, before I took out the contract..

MZone
Maestro

Not trying to be patronising so apologies if it came across like that.

I do feel your pain. You should try living in rural North Wales. I have to have 2 SIM’s to make sure I have some sort of signal when out and about.

You might find this article interesting.