cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting to my wits end, emails from three not coming through at the right time

Rossxo
Fledgling

Absolutely shocking experience I'm having trying to get an eSIM for my pixel 7 pro. 

I've been having problems with my 4G data connection, so as part of troubleshooting my problem I decided to get a replacement SIM, I decided to go with an eSIM as I thought it would save me time. 

I requested it, got the order confirmation page but did not get any emails with my eSIM. As soon as I got the confirmation page my physical SIM got deactivated. Great. 

2 REPLIES 2
Rossxo
Fledgling

The last part didn't get added. I contacted customer service and finally got someone who had some knowledge. She cancelled the eSim that I didn't receive and sent a new one. When she did that I started getting eSIM emails, multiples, all the same. I installed the esim but have no network, I installed the one that the advisor had deactivated and I've still not received a new one.That was yesterday and last night. This morning a couple more emails exactly the same came through. All with the same eSim that's deactivated. I've no signal, no idea what's going on and getting very very fed up with this network. 

Maxine
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hey Ross, 

Oh man, that sounds like it's been quite frustrating for you. I'm disappointed to hear this has been your experience with us so far. 

Usually you'd just get the one email for this, it's unclear why it's been sent multiple times. I'd recommend trying again, or it might be worth popping into a store to pick up a replacement SIM if that isn't too far out your way.

Maxine