cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Go Roam Europe Fail

Chinsinsi
Fledgling

Why did the nice man in the Three shop sell us 7 day Go Roam Europe passes?  We’ve arrived and have no internet access. No way of sending texts or calls to our hosts in Croatia. We are scrounging WiFi and have done everything possible recommended by moderators on this forum and other sites. We are not tech idiots. And still our passes are not activated. Threads on this forum offer little hope this can be resolved. What a scam. We will just have to buy a local sim to get by. We have been wasting our precious holiday time on our phone issues - this is just so crap all round. Time to find another network when we get back home I think. 

3 REPLIES 3
DanniD
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hey @Chinsinsi 

Sorry to hear you're having issues roaming at the moment. We can understand see why you're frustrated, especially when you should be enjoying your holiday and not worrying about roaming. 

Can you check if you have a Spend Cap set up on My3? If so, then please remove this as this should help. If you're not able to do this yourself on the app, then reach out to our team and they'll help get you connected: https://bit.ly/3C43TKN

Thanks
Danni

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

Unhappywith3
Regular

I’m having the same issue, spend cap removed completely, tried live chat, went round in circles, got a customer service rep, who accessed my account, said it was now sorted, logged off wifi, NO DATA. Feeling massively let down by three. 

Unhappywith3
Regular

I know exactly how you feel, I’m having the same issues, even bought a 2nd pass on line yesterday, which is not activated. I’ve been with 3 since day one, but I’ll be leaving after this contract. 
spent most of yesterday on chat, which gave little to no hope of resolving. It’s an absolute joke. 
Hope you can still enjoy your holiday, I’m struggling as can’t access my bank.