cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can't receive calls or messages

Tobiebaby
Fledgling

I recently ported my number from Lyca to Three. since then I am unable to receive any calls or texts, can make and send them though. People who call me receive a message stating number called not recognized. I've been going to the store for a week now and nothing's changed. Pls help, it's so  frustrating @JonathanB @JohnD 

4 REPLIES 4
JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Tobiebaby,

We appreciate your frustration. Lyca were victim to a cyberattack last week and this has disrupted many of their core systems, as well as delaying any ports from their service. We're chasing updates with them regularly and hope to have all delayed ports completed soon.

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

Tobiebaby
Fledgling

Alright, thank you. But it's so frustrating. how soon should I expect a solution?

LLL
Fledgling

Hi, have you got it resolved? 

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Tobiebaby,

Sorry for the delay in updating you. Most Lyca ports that were delayed have now completed. Are you still experiencing these issues with receiving calls and texts?

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.