cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue porting number to 3

MARACCAS99
Fledgling

I received a text from 3 on Friday telling me that my number would be ported on Monday. I can dial out and the number shows correctly. My number now also shows correctly in Contacts. I can't receive texts or calls. When calling my number I get 'this number is not recognised'. Have been on the live chat a few times but get a different answer every time. I was told that the transfer completed yesterday! Hope it gets rectified soon. 

3 REPLIES 3
MARACCAS99
Fledgling

Correction - I can text back & forth but can't receive calls

MARACCAS99
Fledgling

I can only receive some texts, can't log into some apps as I'm not receiving the SMS code.

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @MARACCAS99,

I'm sorry to hear that you've been unable to receive all calls and messages since your recent port. Usually full service should have been up and running by the end of your port date i.e Monday. As this doesn't seem to have happened, and we appreciate how disruptive this must be, I'll PM you some info to get you in touch with more help with this.

To view your private messages on the community, click on your avatar image in the top right of any community page, then "Messages".

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.