cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just a terrible provider, nearly 2 months and I still can’t receive texts or calls!

SarahB
Fledgling

Needed to move to an esim so I went into the 3 store in Southampton and they told me that even though I was a current 3 customer that I needed a PAC code to transfer from a physical sim to an esim. I did this, the new esim arrived and I could not revive calls or texts after the temporary number changed to my number. I have spent over 10 hours on the phone and in chats with 3 customer services and they all try the same things and won’t listen to my questions or when I tell them I have already tried what they are suggesting. They keep issuing new esims saying it will work now but it doesn’t. I live some of the year in the Middle East and can’t activate the esims here. I assumed this was the problem despite being in the Uk when I activated the first esim. 3 customer services assured me I could activate and esim while abroad, until another 3 rep said I couldn’t 🙄. So while back in the UK last weekend, I activate the latest esim, guess what, same problem. I hoped it would be a problem with the porting and have asked 3 about this but that question got a stiff ignoring despite me asking 6 times. Now I’m stuck having been told there is nothing 3 can do but that my phone will definitely work when I’m back in the Uk at Christmas. When I asked the 3 customer services rep what they had done to ensure the new esim would work, the response was nothing, so I have no confidence that anything has been resolved. A couple of times they have just dropped my chat or call. One chap even said I only do pay as you go before he left my chat. The most recent chat lasted 2.5 hours and the rep tried but we ended back at the usual request to reset my Network Settings, I was assured this would not dissconnect me from the chat. It did, it feels like this is a good way to get rid of a customer who’s problem isnt straight forward to fix. I said, this will cut me off, The response was, I will call you back if it does. I’m afraid you can’t because my number doesn’t receive calls!!! What a terrible company with poor customer service. I now don’t know what to do! Pay 6 months contract having received none of the promised services? I would warn anyone who is thinking of joining Three to go elsewhere. I am leaving the company as soon as I can! 

3 REPLIES 3
Avondale
Rising star

@SarahB 

I wonder whether @JonathanB can put you in touch with someone who has the knowledge and authority to resolve your issue ? 

JohnD
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hey @SarahB 

I'm really sorry to hear that it's taking so long for your number to transfer over. In case this still isn't resolved I'll send you a PM to get you in touch with some colleagues that can help.

To view your private messages on the community, click on your avatar image in the top right of any community page, then "Messages".

Thanks,
John

Bohdan
Regular

The same problem!

I spend more then month to fix that problem

same situations like "reboot settings" when chat is end 

three is so bad! Dont use it