Our new roaming giveaway is live find out more here!
Give us your feedback about how easy you've found getting ready to roam on the above linked article, and you'll be in with the chance to win one of 10, 7 day Go Roam passes to use in Europe and Around the World destinations. Prize draw open till 01 May 2024
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New addition sim

Joshuapalumbo
Regular

Just been on live chat and got an additional sim, yet the esim email hasn’t arrived yet. Usually it’s almost instant. The plan is showing on the app alongside my main esim, but I’m worried it won’t arrive 

4 REPLIES 4
halfSpencer123
Regular

Hi there!

I was in the same situation as you, all you have to do is wait until the morning tomorrow (between the hours of 7:30 - 9:00) and the email will be sent.

Don’t ask me why Three’s system only sends emails between 7:30ish - 8:00, it’s very annoying and leaves people confused.

They should really fix it soon.

Good Luck!

Trilby
Regular

In my experience, if you request an eSIM outside UK working hours then it just never arrives, no matter how long you wait, despite your previous working SIM being disabled when making the request. The only solution is to request another replacement eSIM within UK working hours, which you can do from your account (on the website it's under More actions -> Replace SIM).

Joshuapalumbo
Regular

Thanks, you were right I requested a new one and it’s now activating. I also am meant to get paramount plus for 12 months, will that come today at some point too?

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Joshuapalumbo,

You should receive a text message automatically to redeem this. More info and FAQs here.

Thanks,
Jonathan

We'd like to hear your feedback! Let us know how easy you find it to get ready to Roam, and be in with a chance to win 7 days of free Roaming Passes – find out more here!