Our new roaming giveaway is live find out more here!
Give us your feedback about how easy you've found getting ready to roam on the above linked article, and you'll be in with the chance to win one of 10, 7 day Go Roam passes to use in Europe and Around the World destinations. Prize draw open till 01 May 2024
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ported from Spusu help

Altaieu
Fledgling

Hiya I recently ported from Spusu and now I cannot receive calls it's saying number not recognised and I cannot even call myself it just times out cannot get certain texts or send certain texts even to myself please help thank you 

1 REPLY 1
JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Altaieu,

Most ports complete within 24 hours, and you may need to switch your phone off and on again for the line to update. If this is persisting, there may have been a delay in us receiving files from your old provider. Please get in touch, and the team can raise this issue with our porting teams. They'll be able to coordinate with the old provider to get everything transferred fully.

Thanks,
Jonathan

We'd like to hear your feedback! Let us know how easy you find it to get ready to Roam, and be in with a chance to win 7 days of free Roaming Passes – find out more here!