cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New features

a_ukboy
Active

Come on Three UK, it’s almost 2023 now, still no esim support for mobile phones! Also would like to see Visual Voiicemail too, Three is the only major network not to offer these!

Ive also noticed Three have increased their annual price rice from 4.5% to CPI plus 3.9% for customers joining or upgrading from 1st Nov, Wow that’s going to be a wapping 15% increase (roughly) next April 

4 REPLIES 4
Clever-Trevor
Involved

Yep; I agree - whopping price hype! - but many waiting for esim & Visual VM - VM I feel will never happen but all other mainstreams provide visual VM, so that seems the only way ( sadly ) to go……. ( ps/ I am surprised that if is about a cost issue that Three did not offer this as an Add-on; that at least us loyal customers have a choice! )

Happy days, 

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @a_ukboy,

I appreciate the eSIM support topic is a frustrating one, as before, we can only state that this will be introduced soon. I've seen some really promising progress on this lately though, as soon as we're clear to discuss this in more detail we'll definitely be filling the community in.

I've passed the feedback on regarding Visual Voicemail too, there's currently no plans to support this feature, but we may consider this in the future.  

With regards to the price increases, we understand that a price increase can be frustrating in these times however like all businesses and consumers, we have seen increases in our energy bills and supplier costs across the board and therefore we have taken the difficult decision to change our fixed price increase and reflect the current economic backdrop. Our prices remain some of the most competitive in the market and this increase will allow us to continue to invest to ensure we have a strong network, capable of delivering better connectivity, every day, for every customer.

Thanks,
JonathanB

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

Kevbur123
Active

Nor do they support volte or WiFi calling unless your device is from three. They say that a sim free device with a pay as you go sim should be able to use these functions but they do not.

MZone
Key player

Agree. Visual voicemail and eSIM should be standard these days especially from a main provider like 3.