cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Top up problem

Fish
Fledgling

I have purchased £10 cash credit by card and activated it by calling 444 line with the voucher code and a message of successful activation has been received as well. However, checking my account, there is £0 cash credit and the data is not functioning. Yet the voucher code is no longer available. Is that an error or the activation was actually not successful? How can i solve it or can a get a refund?

3 REPLIES 3
PeteG
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hi, Fish. 

Welcome to the Three Community. 

That's not so good, usually the data should work right away after the top up and activation is done. Since the cash value is gone and the confirmation was received, it sounds like it activated normally. There could be something else causing the data not to work. What is happening when you try to go on the internet? 

Pete.

Fish
Fledgling

Hi,

Just after I activated the top up, I tried to browse online and send message to my friends but neither of it succeed, so apparently the data is not working for me :"(

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Fish,

I'm sorry to hear that your top up didn't seem to work. I'd recommend speaking to the PAYG team so they can investigate this on your account. You can get in touch with them here.

Hope this helps,
JonathanB

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.