Our new roaming giveaway is live find out more here!
Give us your feedback about how easy you've found getting ready to roam on the above linked article, and you'll be in with the chance to win one of 10, 7 day Go Roam passes to use in Europe and Around the World destinations. Prize draw open till 01 May 2024
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

(New type) Pay As You Go sim suddenly no serivce and can't get passcode to log into App

Violetta
Fledgling

I live in Spain and have a PAYG UK sim in my second phone - to use when I am back in UK and to access certain online services with UK number.  I purchased a 10 pound top up when I was in the UK in March and everything was fine.  I used data or made calls occasionally so the card was still active (or so I thought).  Now I can't seem to access the service, use the app or get support on live chat. Number is coming up as unavailable when I try calling it.  I am not registered with an account with Three so can't seem to get information about what has happened.  Nor can I register because I can't receive a passcode. Help! 🙄

1 REPLY 1
JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi Violetta,

Welcome to the Three Community.

I'm sorry to hear that your PAYG SIM has stopped working. Have you tried contacting the new PAYG chat team to get this checked out? They should be the best team to investigate this further. The link above should take you to the correct page to contact them.

JonathanB

We'd like to hear your feedback! Let us know how easy you find it to get ready to Roam, and be in with a chance to win 7 days of free Roaming Passes – find out more here!