cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No 5G signal and 4G signal is 0.2Mbs in my area since a week

R1shpil
Fledgling

I'm with 3 on my mobile phone almost 12 years and have a 3 mobile broadband ZTE 5G MC801A for 3 years. Never had any issues with a signal in my place SW8 until 5G signal disappeared on 1/01/2024 from both devices and 4G signal dropped too low so I could not access even a simple web page. This issue has been lasted for three weeks despite numerous promises from 3 that they would resolve this problem within several days. Hopefully that issue has been re-solved. But starting from 26/02/2024 this problem appeared again. I can't use my mobile phone for data at home and 5G broad band too. When I walk off my flat approximately 20m 5G signal appears. Nobody from 3 can't explain me the reason of this issue. How come - 5G signal had been and then disappeared? They keep on telling that some technical works are going on but can't give any particular date when those works are finished. Seems they do not know what is causing this problem. Some guy from complaint department has even advised me to cancel my contracts. Has anybody seen a company who advises customer to go away? Ridiculous service. Do nor know what to do now...

1 REPLY 1
sc1999
Local celebrity

Join the club. 18 months ago 3 gave me a 20% discount for the duration of my contract as they could not guarantee fixing the issue. I have only a few days left and then I am off.