cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Internet on phone

Baba266
Fledgling

Hi guys, is anyone having similar issues with me? 

I have got no Internet on my phone since Saturday and I have been calling but seems guys on the phone have no clue what is going on? 

The trouble is I cannot do my job without Internet connection and its frustrating.  whats really going on with 3? It all started with the useless upgrade they are doing. 

I like to know if anyone is going through same problem or am I just thr only one? 

16 REPLIES 16
Kam5638
Fledgling

Yes I am having the same issue. Spoke to customer services and they fed me a story about certain numbers being transferred to a new platform which is causing problems. No timescale for a fix. I got a text warning me I had no data left which is completely wrong.

BlueLightAlarm
Regular

I got the same text and ever since then I haven’t been able to connect to anything - apart from www.three.co.uk

DannyHarry15
Fledgling

I am having the same issue, i have had no connection to the internet at all today & had same problem 9 days ago, what is going on? i also got a text about no data which is wrong, customer services hopeless, i made a complaint but i am getting nowhere

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Baba266@Kam5638,

This sounds really frustrating. If you're both receiving messages as though your monthly data has ran out, but you're certain it hasn't been used, we'd like to take a closer look into this.

I'll send you each a private message to direct you to a support team that can investigate further, and will take ownership of getting this resolved. To view your private messages on the community, click on your avatar image in the top right of any community page, then "Messages".

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

BlueLightAlarm
Regular

I think it’s a much bigger issue than just these 2 people unfortunately! This is an absolutely ridiculous situation that has been made worse by terrible customer support!  I was told that my lack of internet access was a “non-issue” because I am still able to use the phone and send text messages!  This is absolutely ridiculous! 

Mamcleod
Regular

I have the same problem after returning from holiday in Cyprus. Even new SIM from three hasn't solved the problem 

andyharvey
Regular

I also have this problem. Data stopped working on May 25, after receiving SMS saying I had used 100% of data. My3 account says I've got 1.3Gb left. Also there's an unbilled event of £4.74 for data.

Contacted customer services twice, both times told there's a problem with "the internet", and to try again later - it's been 5 days now! Any advice on a solution to this would be appreciated.

BlueLightAlarm
Regular

Yep, me too same issue. Normally it wouldn’t be too much of an issue but I am currently without home broadband either so am having to go to public places and connect to free WiFi throughout the day just to be able to check my emails, and use the internet - something which I have already been charged a month in advance for by Three!

if they think I am paying for this then they have got another thing coming!  I know they have to pay for the terrible new system  somehow - though they should also fire the people responsible for designing and implementing it!  I have been unable to sign into my account and when I do the blue loading dots just keep showing for ages and ages. Absolutely terrible system!

They better get this data issue fixed soon or I am going to be taking my custom elsewhere after being a customer for 2 weeks! 

jajajaxoxo
Fledgling

I'm having the same issue. Data stopped working over 48 hours ago after I got a SMS saying I'd used all my data. Account shows I have over 10gb left. 

Have tried using the app chat over 30 times in the past 2 days and it keeps disconnecting every time I speak to someone and they start troubleshooting. Beyond this, why is there no live phone support available since you need data (or wifi) in order to use the online chat? It seems like an own goal for an internet network to create this problem for its customers without providing support via phone. At this point I've wasted several hours trying to get help and still no closer to a resolution.

What I also don't understand is why Three hasn't contacted affected customers pro-actively or made any announcements on its social media pages to keep anyone up to date. It demonstrates a complete lack of care for customers. 

How long will it be until this is resolved?