cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Internet on phone

Baba266
Fledgling

Hi guys, is anyone having similar issues with me? 

I have got no Internet on my phone since Saturday and I have been calling but seems guys on the phone have no clue what is going on? 

The trouble is I cannot do my job without Internet connection and its frustrating.  whats really going on with 3? It all started with the useless upgrade they are doing. 

I like to know if anyone is going through same problem or am I just thr only one? 

16 REPLIES 16
Cherryblossom
Fledgling

So confused I can't use internet or apps either, but messages and calls are fine. I have 21GB left. It was only when I took out my 3 SIM yesterday and put it in a new iPhone this happened. Tried everything regarding network settings and restarts but still no data connection. Then I took out the SIM card and put it back in original phone, but data doesn't work there anymore either?! So not the phone as an issue but the SIM. 

Tried live chat but they said upgrades were occuring so cannot check my account currently. No time frame can be given 🤔 

Lesley55
Fledgling

Yes I have same problem since 23 May.  Have spent hours and hours on the phone talking to advisers. Every time I have to re-explain the problem and what has been done to try and fix it.  I get conflicting advice and answers each time.  At a loss now to know what to do apart from cancelling my contract and going to another company.

Lesley55
Fledgling

Do you mind telling me are you in the UK?

DannyHarry15
Fledgling

I have the same problem, i have had no connection to the internet now for over 30 hours, I just keep being told they are working on it.

andyharvey
Regular

Mine started working after about 4 or 5 days. Seems to be ok now.

andyharvey
Regular

Just checked again, data seems to be working but my allowance has not been reset as it should have been. My account says it will expire on 5th June - yesterday!  

Lils555
Fledgling

I’m currently facing this issue in Italy after buying 2(!!) separate data packages to see if they would resolve the issue. Super frustrating, has anyone resolved the issue? Really need data and only hear another 2 days so can’t afford to wait 4-5 days with no maps in the car! 😞