Logging in just got better. Find out how.
Good news – you can now use your My3 login details for Three Community.
The first time you use them, you can link your current Community username. Or you can create a new one.
Not used My3 before? You can register before you access Three Community.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No internet connection on mobile data

OfficeOne
Fledgling

Hi, I have enough data, but have no internet connection on mobile data. I am on 4g. I have checked but there are no network issues where I am. I have turned airplane mode on and off, shut down and restarted my phone, but no luck. 

3 Live Chat is not available and so I rang 3, but have been on hold for a long time. No messages to say you are X in the queue, just all quiet. I have tried ringing twice. 

Does anyone have any suggestions what I can do please?

2 REPLIES 2
StephR
Employee
Employee

Hey OfficeOne, welcome to Three Community.

We’re aware a technical issue impacted calls and data for some customers this morning, 1 August 2022. I'm sorry you've been caught up in that, and that you've not been able to speak to our customer service team yet. Thanks for trying all those troubleshooting steps though.

This issue has now been resolved, and resetting your network settings should get you connected again. Let us know what model of phone you're using if you need a hand finding that setting, or if you're still having trouble connecting.

StephR

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query. 

SimonQuaker77
Fledgling

I can never get a good signal and in my flat I cannot get any it rare when I have. My mobile phone won’t connect to the free Wi-Fi.

I pay £84 a month for my mobile phone plus 2 more devices that is another £30.58. I am very unhappy with it and would like to have my services working flawlessly considering the £144.58 a month I pay. I pay all my bills (occasionally late by no more than a week) I should be returned the courtesy for my loyalty.