cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not Happy

wyohwy-200
Fledgling

Unreal Three is, that this must have been going on for over a year, we have an unlimited sim for our router, based in Yorkshire and we move about because we are on the canal. Internet is very hit and miss and streaming buffers all the time, each time giving us the same excuse that the engineers are trying to fix the problem at the masts. The problem being they haven't enough masts for this terrain. So we purchased an EE sim as we were told EE is the best for this area and hey presto, full internet no dropping out, no buffering, perfect in fact. So I rand Three again and said you can not provide the service we are paying you for and it's not the first time for this particular complaint is it. Got passed from pillar to post, for over an hour with that awful loud music blaring out, I'm certain they play it that loud so you give up and hang up. Got to finally speak to some guy in complaints and he agreed we could cancel, agreed they had failed to provide the service. And I'm sat here thinking hold on we never got anything in email so went back and looked and the lying you know what, so we have an email saying nothing has changed in regards to this number, the one that is unlimited, and the sim we put in our router. So went and checked my bank account and the payment was taken out on the 2nd Oct. So this is in writing now, I have kept all the emails of this very same complaint of god knows how many times. And believe me when our phones have finished the contract we will not be renewing with Three. Also, we are going to bill you guys for the new Ariel we bought plus the new router, as we replaced everything in order to try and get a better Internet service. I have cancelled the DD, how dare you lie blatantly on the phone to me. This is what happens when you use a different country for your customer support, they act dishonestly and I am so annoyed I am taking this on resolver now, copied and pasted, believe me. How many years have we been customers to Three, years and years and when we lived in Derby it was fine, but Yorkshire you cannot cater for. This is how you treat your loyal customers, by lying

5 REPLIES 5
sc1999
Local celebrity

There is no excuse for poor customer service however,  no network claims 100% coverage; try rural Herefordshire as my village still has not spots.

Paddiewack
Superstar

Please also remember that this is a public forum and we are all mostly customers just like you! Your post seems to imply you think that you’re talking to customer service. Apologies if I’ve got the wrong impression but I do agree with sc1999 in that no network can guarantee blanket coverage. 

garetc
Involved

Feels like you have been given the run around quite a bit with this.. I would suggest you email the CEO with your complaint. Most companies including Three will have an exec complaints team who are the highest level of complaint escalation.

Once your complaint is picked up by them, you can insist that you get a confirmation email detailing the conversation after each phone call.

wyohwy-200
Fledgling

Thanks for the replies, no definitely not aiming at the forum, was more hoping Three themselves actually look at what could be classed as complaints. CEO sounds interesting, have you any information on finding one please. I did fill in a complaints form but surprise, surprise nothing back. Need to get on Resolver, will probably follow up with that tonight and let you know if any joy

garetc
Involved

I don't think I can post publicly on the forum as it might violate the T&Cs  but I've sent you a direct message with some info on what to Google.

I def recommend it, takes a few days for them to get back but the exec complaints team are pretty good at fixing things.