cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Over two weeks to complete porting

Nickeljn
Fledgling

I have ask three to port my company number over to the new contract on the 11th of March. It has now been 15 days. I have multiple different explanations why the port was not successful. The first customer service operator told me that my number is completely lost and there is nothing they can do about it. 2nd operator blamed the previous provider. 3 operator blamed me saying I provided the wrong pac code and need to get another one.

I have been in touch with the previous provider (smarty) and they have been fantastic and very helpful. They have advice me that do not keep my number anymore as the porting have already been started by THREE and that they are 100% responsible and liable for getting my number ported.

So for the last 15 days I have phoned three multiple time a day. And the response is the same every time. You have to wait 24-48 hours.

I can't get to speak to anyone that can escalate my problem. And at this point I would just like to get my number back and move back to Smarty

1 REPLY 1
RoryH
Regular

Hi just wondering if you ever got to the bottom of your problem and was it ever resolved? As I have the exact same issue at the moment.

Thank you