Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PAYG calling, texting, and allowance issues

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Update 22/05/2024

Hi everyone,

We're sorry for any disruption and inconvenience this issue has been causing over the past few days. Our team have been working hard on this, and the underlying issue should now be resolved.

For anyone who has been charged from top up credit when they had a pack or add on which would have otherwise covered the usage, the credit used should be restored automatically.

If you're still experiencing any difficulties using your service, please test if rebooting your phone restores normal services.

If the issues are still persisting, please let us know what you're experiencing in the replies, For example whether there's an issue with calls, texts, and/or data, and any error messages that you're seeing.

Hi everyone,

We've been receiving reports of some PAYG customers being unable to make calls or send texts since yesterday. We're working to resolve this as soon as possible, and will provide updates on this thread. We'll move all related posts to this thread in order to keep things tidy, and so everyone can easily find any updates. Please refrain from creating multiple threads about this issue in the meantime. 

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

228 REPLIES 228
Nadiamatt
Fledgling

I am currently unable to make calls or send text messages but I have allowance remaining. Help!!

Raberto
Regular

IMG_20240521_123636.jpg

 Any idea what this means when I try to buy a data pack ?

fedupwith3
Active

All I'll say is Good luck to Vodafone with their upcoming merger with Three!

Those guys don't know what trouble they are getting into!!!!

Elke
Fledgling

I am in Europe my pay as you go plan includes unlimited calls while roaming here. But I can’t make any calls, an automated voice always tells me that my account balance is too low. Also the balance on my account was used up by paying for calls that are included in my plan. I tried to get a life chat but no one was available. I had no luck either trying to call Three on 444.

fedupwith3
Active

Welcome to the club

Raberto
Regular

UPDATE...I now got a working Data Pack after 4 days. Hope all PAYG customers are back online too.

fedupwith3
Active

No, calls and texts still  not working, I hope for you it is and that you arent just using your credit up without knowing

fedupwith3
Active

Not a word from Three since Monday about the issue although nothing been fixed yet, Absolute Scandal!

Alsorted
Fledgling

how can i get refund for £10 bundle i didnt need and not going to use 

ciarablack
Regular

I was told this morning to contact customer service again in 1-5 days