Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PAYG calling, texting, and allowance issues

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Update 22/05/2024

Hi everyone,

We're sorry for any disruption and inconvenience this issue has been causing over the past few days. Our team have been working hard on this, and the underlying issue should now be resolved.

For anyone who has been charged from top up credit when they had a pack or add on which would have otherwise covered the usage, the credit used should be restored automatically.

If you're still experiencing any difficulties using your service, please test if rebooting your phone restores normal services.

If the issues are still persisting, please let us know what you're experiencing in the replies, For example whether there's an issue with calls, texts, and/or data, and any error messages that you're seeing.

Hi everyone,

We've been receiving reports of some PAYG customers being unable to make calls or send texts since yesterday. We're working to resolve this as soon as possible, and will provide updates on this thread. We'll move all related posts to this thread in order to keep things tidy, and so everyone can easily find any updates. Please refrain from creating multiple threads about this issue in the meantime. 

Thanks,
Jonathan

Three Community is celebrating our 2nd Birthday with a prize draw! join in here

228 REPLIES 228
Anonymous
Not applicable

Have you tried starting a live chat with customer service? If necessary try and use WiFi.

gankedbymom
Fledgling

so far, still no solution.. just reasons.. endless reasons.. so frustrating.. paying for something you cant use.

Antonios
Fledgling

I have exactly the same problem! What's wrong with it? I check online and I have unlimited calls but I can't use them. I topped up my account and it uses the balance instead of my free calls! This is a reason to go back to O2 as I need my phone for business as well. Very disappointed with your customer service! It looks like customer service is not exist 😞

fedupwith3
Active

calls and texts still not working for me!!!

Who do you think you are fooling by saying its all fixed?

Ive switched my phone off and on too

fedupwith3
Active

Still get this voice message saying that I don't have enough credit to make the call although i have a data pack.

When someone calls me , after a couple of seconds or minutes I suddenly get disconnected and hear a vocie saying the number isnt recognnised

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi thanks for feeding this back, and I'm sorry to hear your line has still been disrupted. The issue in question wasn't affecting incoming calls, so there may be some other problem overlapping with this for you. I'd recommend to get in touch with customer services so we can investigate further.

Three Community is celebrating our 2nd Birthday with a prize draw! join in here

fedupwith3
Active

No I won't waste more time getting in touch with your customer service. I have already been in touch with them since Sunday and all they have to tell me is that it is being looked into

tk2000
Fledgling

Still not working for me. It did work for one call earlier, but then promptly stopped again shortly after. Usual message of a ‘lack of credit’… I have spoken to several Three Customer Service agents over the last few days, and no one appears to have been aware of the overall issue - I have been told to wait up to a week for the tech team to look into things ‘as a matter of urgency’. The lack of communication, awareness and customer support from Three has been appalling.

Helen26
Fledgling

My calls are still not working I topped up yesterday thinking I needed to? Yet today still nothing. Its 8pm Wednesday 22nd and I still can't make calls??? Please sort it out! 

fedupwith3
Active

still no explanation and no resolution.

Expect to hear back from Three on Friday that they are aware some customers still have issues and they are working on finding the issue.

What a scam!