Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PAYG calling, texting, and allowance issues

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Update 22/05/2024

Hi everyone,

We're sorry for any disruption and inconvenience this issue has been causing over the past few days. Our team have been working hard on this, and the underlying issue should now be resolved.

For anyone who has been charged from top up credit when they had a pack or add on which would have otherwise covered the usage, the credit used should be restored automatically.

If you're still experiencing any difficulties using your service, please test if rebooting your phone restores normal services.

If the issues are still persisting, please let us know what you're experiencing in the replies, For example whether there's an issue with calls, texts, and/or data, and any error messages that you're seeing.

Hi everyone,

We've been receiving reports of some PAYG customers being unable to make calls or send texts since yesterday. We're working to resolve this as soon as possible, and will provide updates on this thread. We'll move all related posts to this thread in order to keep things tidy, and so everyone can easily find any updates. Please refrain from creating multiple threads about this issue in the meantime. 

Thanks,
Jonathan

Three Community is celebrating our 2nd Birthday with a prize draw! join in here

228 REPLIES 228
MDR
Fledgling
  • Hi, I'm still not able to send texts or make calls. Keeps saying that my balance is too low to make calls even though I have an active data pack
inki54
Regular

I can not make calls from my PAYG phone- I am requested to top the balance although I have unlimited calls. I can receive calls-and texts work.  I have rebooted my phone.   The Chat line says - they are working on it, I have not been able to make calls for three days.

ENGELBERGHUMPLE
Fledgling

Outbound calls not working, days now. Cant even access voice mail. Funds too low message. Wasted time on chat and no result. Shambles. 

Helen26
Fledgling

Same yet again today!!! No calls been likes this for days now??? What is going on??? We are all paying for a service that is NOT AVAILABLE! 

WHWB
Fledgling

Same issue today despite switching off and on phone. Unable to make outbound calls and have no access to data. 

Steven183
Regular

I cannot make any calls or send any texts I am on holiday in the USA  for 2 days, i have reset phone , I have switched it off , removed the sim , rebooted the phone with the sim in and the same problem still exists,  when I try and make a call it says I do not have enough funds in my account , this is a unlimited calls 12 gb plan , can someone sort this out please I need to contact home asap

fedupwith3
Active

The feeling we all have is that at Three , no -one is home!!!!!!!!!

TONI
Regular

Are there any updates yet...I was told to wait for a message but that was 3 days ago...still can't make  all or texts..been auto renewed a week before its due  ut doesn't show anything...

Please help

Deborah1965
Fledgling

Just got a text to say my 10gb data pack auto renew has been removed but when I looked at my account I have data for a month and unlimited voice and text until 2222! I don’t understand what is going on with this network.  It’s been a nightmare for a week every day it’s something different! 

TONI
Regular

Hi is there any news yet...when will we be able to make calls etc...I have been unable to use mine for 7 days!!!