cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

poor internet

AJ147
Active

0.9mbps on a Saturday night, absolutely pathetic, 3 are by far the worst network out there for speeds, I recently switched to EE and find their speeds constant and stable, I have my 3 sim my work phone and still check on it from time to time, I feel sorry for all those stuck in contacts with 3, my advice, get out as soon as possible as it only gets worse. 

P.s. my EE sim is giving me 20mbps stable, no throttling or limited speeds in peak times, something to think about.

1 REPLY 1
PeteG
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hello. 

It's disappointing to hear you decided to move on to another network. In most cases you're going to find variances from network to network depending on where you are. There are areas where I have a much faster connection on one network than on another, then some where else it's the other way around. 

The experience you've had isn't going to be the same as everyone else. There's no need to feel sorry for anyone for that reason. I hope you continue to enjoy your experience with EE, and hopefully in time you'll have better speeds on your Three SIM so that you can go back to using that again.

Pete. 

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.