cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Port number number to three

Viren
Fledgling

Recently I have applied online for port request and it gone smoothly, even I got massage from three that says it will be transferred today, but when I noticed my current sim network is disconnected, I checked new three sim but it didn't transferred, I have spoke with three team, they just told me port request is been failed due to recent order, and it's gonna take few days to cancel recent order and then I have to submit request again. 

It was my main number and it is disconnected from old network, what should I do? My all work and everything is getting disturbed due to this problem. 

2 REPLIES 2
KateS
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hey @Viren,

I'm sorry to hear you've had trouble since porting your number over to Three.

What date was the port-in due to take place? When did you activate the SIM card?

If it's been raised to our teams, they should get back to you within 72 hours with an update from our backend team. Was a follow-up scheduled with you?

Thanks,

Kate

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

Viren
Fledgling

I have contacted customer service but they told me they have escalate my case and it is been more than 24 hours but I don't got any update, can you please look into my account what happened?