cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The network has been beyond diabolical for the last 2 weeks in West Lothian

walker55
Fledgling
  • Been with 3 for over 15 years, have 2 mobile contracts and a broadband contract, I've never known it to be as bad as it has in the West Lothian area the last 2 weeks, first of all at my work in the ****5ep area,  zero signal virtually all day every day for either calls or internet, also in my home area of ****6ha, same issue, I get no service and my phone is basically useless unless I'm connected to my Virgin media home broadband.

It's getting beyond a joke now, I can understand if it was a day or 2 even though that would have been bad enough but 2 weeks is completely unacceptable.

3 REPLIES 3
sc1999
Local celebrity

Odd that someone from 3 has edited your post but not replied?

All of the mobiles networks that I have used are quick to take your money but very reticent to give some of it back. I would be ringing 333 every day and would not accept their default 7 days credit.

Boxy-97
Fledgling

I'm in West Lothian too and also having the same issues. I may as well leave my phone at home when I go out as there is no service for most of the time. I also have 3 home broadband and that's been pretty much useless too for the last 2 weeks. I've also been with 3 for years, and I always had great service but if they don't get it sorted in the next few weeks, I'll be changing my provider as my contracts will be up.

PeteG
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hi, Walker55.

It's disappointing to hear you've been having issues this past 2 weeks. Looking at those two areas on our service checker shows that one of them is having an issue, but the other is showing as working normally. 

Did you contact the customer support team at all during the last 2 weeks to get advice on what might be going on? 

Pete.

Three Community is celebrating our 2nd Birthday with a prize draw! join in here