cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voicemail full but no option to delete messages

BAZ1980
Regular

On ringing 123 fir voicemail get message stating voicemail full please delete messages.

I get no options and have contacted three on three separate calls and they have not resolved my issue.

Any help would be appreciated to overcome this issue 

Best solution
Best solution
BAZ1980
Regular

Pete 

Many thanks for the update I will give it 20days and see what happens 

View solution in conversation

6 REPLIES 6
JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @BAZ1980,

After you listen to a particular Voicemail message it's option number 3 to then delete the message. When you say there's no options can you walk us through what's happening in a bit more detail?

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

BAZ1980
Regular

Jonathon 

Issue is I called 123 to listen to voice mails but recorded message states voicemail full please delete messages !!!  No other info given I have tried all options on keypad but no response on call

PeteG
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

What was advised when you spoke to the team? 

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

BAZ1980
Regular

Pete

On first call I was advised to clear messages on voicemail app on my samsung a53 5g but I have found no such app.

They stated they cannot delete voicemails on my phone. And could not offer further assistance.

Other calls lead to them giving me the voice mail number which on calling did the same.

Thankyou

PeteG
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

That's strange. While the team can't delete the Voicemail messages, they can turn the Voicemail system off, and I'm wondering if this might be enough to clear the messages? Then they could turn it back on. 

If that doesn't work, the only other thing I can think of is to let some time pass, I think the voicemail system only holds on to messages for around 20 days or so before they are deleted automatically. 

Pete.

Best solution
BAZ1980
Regular

Pete 

Many thanks for the update I will give it 20days and see what happens