cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When you lost your SIM, where did it show up?

SouthStorm
Fledgling

Before dual SIM phones were standard, I was constantly switching SIMs for personal / work rather than carry two phones around. I lost my work SIM for two days and searched for it a whole weekend.

I had given up and was ready to report it missing on Monday morning but then noticed what felt like a sharp edged stone chip inside my wader when driving. I stopped, turned it upside down and the SIM fell out. I was mortified but the SIM still worked!

Best solution
Best solution
DanC
Employee
Employee

Glad you found your SIM, they are indeed very small and easy to misplace if you are swapping them around.

I still remember the large style SIM cards that were much easier to spot, showing my age here I'm sure.

Least you managed to find it and can use again 

View solution in conversation

3 REPLIES 3
Best solution
DanC
Employee
Employee

Glad you found your SIM, they are indeed very small and easy to misplace if you are swapping them around.

I still remember the large style SIM cards that were much easier to spot, showing my age here I'm sure.

Least you managed to find it and can use again 

SouthStorm
Fledgling

I'm in the same club remembering the standard or mini SIM, which wasn't very small compared to the nano-SIMs of today.

The lesson being if you think you lost your SIM (or anything small for that matter), you could well have a hole in your jeans pocket. 

unknownxo1
Fledgling

hey am not sure how to put a comment on here so I’ve had this issue I lost my SIM card purchased at my local corner shop i know the number that was linked to the SIM card but I really need this number back the live chat people are not helping at all they’ve said to do a verification with my last top up details I’ve not topped up once using that sim and number and the final option was to top up my account with either a card or a voucher minimum £5 so I can pass through the verification there’s been problem with the payment going through I’ve tried what I can from speaking to several different one of your customer services nothing seems to help my payment doesn’t go through i don’t know what other proof I should show of the real owner of the number than having memorised the number please get back to me and help me out with retrieving my lost number with a replacement sim with the same number I’ve lost thank you.