cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add on

Sarg
Fledgling

Why I’m I having problems with my add on , put a voucher on today and bought the add on but the add on hasn’t been add on , but when I call 444 it’s saying you can’t have a add on when there’s already one on , but when I check my balance it’s zero . So confused 

37 REPLIES 37
MarkClayton
Regular

Yes I have now received the data pack - Three took payment for the third time this morning, but I see they also refunded the first two payments that they took. However during the outage I was charged £3.49 in out of bundle charges - when are those going to be credited back?

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @MarkClayton,

I'm sorry to hear that you've incurred charges from your credit whilst waiting for this to be resolved. I'd recommend to get in touch here, and the team should be able to check into this further for you.

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

Wowwow
Regular

Data pack expired yesterday, topped up today and that was OK, went to convert to a data pack and wasn't able, rang 444 and it said I already have a pack, checked online and I haven't, so rang 333, 20mins later spoke to someone who said there's an issue on threes side!!! And now it'll be resolved in 72 hours!!! Come on three, your a phone operator, at least put a message on your website, looking at the posts I'm not the only one having these issues.

Hannah
Active

I managed to speak to a person this morning about the exact same issue and they told me I have to "just wait for the issue to be fixed." I have college work, and actual work that I am a day behind on because of this exact issue, not even including the copious error messages I recieved at every turn on the app, website and 333. 

Hogga99
Active

Mines said I already have a order so carnt buy a new data pack and it's been like that for over 2 weeks

Hannah
Active

2 weeks is shocking, seems this has been an issue for them for a while now. Have you managed to speak to someone?

Wowwow
Regular

Well, so I rang and spoke to someone this morning and told within 72 hrs, I just received a text saying that a data pack has been removed from my account, checked via 444 and yep no active add ons were on it, so I went through the option to get a data pack and it worked fine, so if this is the process then u need to speak to CS and get them to resolve it how mine has, tbh it's not acceptable for some of you to be waiting how long you have, ring 333 and speak to someone, just be willing to hold for a long time.

Hannah
Active

I tried 333 again and it still tells me I have an active add on running. I also spoke to someone and was told I'd just have to wait for it to be fixed and that I'd receive a phone call informing when it would be resolved, but they said that yesterday and I got no reply back. I dont relly have to time to phone back today I have work soon, but did you just speak to a regular advisor on 333? Did they contact you to say your account was fixed?

zhfu
Fledgling

purchased a data pack two days ago and it hasn't been activated. App is saying 'Another action is in progress on your account. You'll need to wair for this to complete.' No support at all to fix this!!!

Wowwow
Regular

Having the same issue today, I spoke to someone on 333 only yo be told she has sent this to a technical team and will be resolved in 72 hrs!!! Absolute joke!!.