cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add on

Sarg
Fledgling

Why I’m I having problems with my add on , put a voucher on today and bought the add on but the add on hasn’t been add on , but when I call 444 it’s saying you can’t have a add on when there’s already one on , but when I check my balance it’s zero . So confused 

37 REPLIES 37
Hogga99
Active

Same issue for over 2 weeks 

flamed
Fledgling

I payed £10 ( bank confirmed) 

Ordered a data pack, and received 2 texts saying something was wrong,

Email received said all was OK as usual, 

But I've no data pack and it says I'm not on the network ..  where do I go from here ?

Thanks

J

Jonnochris
Fledgling

I’ve had the same. My data roaming is off and I keep getting messages to say I have activated the pass. Apparently I am now close to my spending cap when I have purposely not wanting to activate international roaming. The problem is you can’t confirm / activate / deactivate international roaming at all and there is no clear way to see your bill for the month. I am currently away and get back in a couple of days and am very unhappy with the service provided. 
sim only contract 24 months on iPhone 

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @flamed,

We've identified an issue which was preventing data packs from applying over the weekend. This should now be resolved, have you now been able to access or apply your data pack?

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

Stress3
Regular

It's took me an hour and a half 10 444 calls 5 333 calls  3 app even on main page cost me 5 pound of my top to and I'm not sure if my add on has been added, for a communication company absolutley shocking and disgusting how customers are put through loops and loops and even lying automated messages, saying I couldn't top up an add in as I have one WHICH I DON'T, then he changed his mind to technical difficulties..... I still don't know yet till I check if I'm even topped up.... Funny thing is want to buy something it works........ Shocking communication company I'll be taking this much much further 

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi everyone,

We've noticed a few topics were started in relation to issues with adding data packs and add ons over the last couple of days, so we've merged them under this one topic.

We're sorry for any disruption this has caused, but these issues should now be resolved, depending on when the issue affected you the relevant data pack should either have been applied automatically, or if not you should be able to apply this from your account.

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

JD4
Fledgling

For the first time I just got this message as another user:

"Hi there,

There's been a problem, and the payment for your 10GB Data Pack Auto-renew with 5GB Free Data Auto-renewal hasn't gone through.

We'll try again tomorrow. But until then, if you continue to use data, you may be charged at out-of-allowance rates.”

I was wondering if it was because I am out of the country, but then I see other people in the country having the same issue. When I try to log into my account on either computer or mobile app, I just receive this 
"Something Went Wrong. We are unable to retrieve your data."

Thankfully no money has been taken from my account...yet. If I'm stuck without data while out of the country I'm going to end up lost somewhere and not be able to get back!

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @JD4,

This thread was in relation to some issues that should now have been solved. Have you been in touch with customer services, so that they can check into the issues with accessing your account and add ons?

Thanks,
Jonathan