Account and services

Find support on extra Three services, like Three Insurance, Three Pay, My3, Three Business and more.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Have a Pay As You Go question? Read this first

There are 2 different plans on Pay As You Go. The Pay As You Go plan has been available since 7 July 2013, and the New Pay As You Go plan was launched on 12 March 2020. Each plan has a separate app and support options may differ slightly.   To avoid ...

NEW PAYG.png
StephR by Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 9 likes

Data pack use when on holiday

Hi guys, I have a 3 pay as you go phone; I bought a £35 data pack which gives unlimited calls, texts and data for a month, I am going on holiday to Tenerife, will the data pack enable me to use the phone when I am out of the country?thank you

Fitz by Fledgling
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Customer Service, or lack of it!

Hi All, just wanted to share my disappointment at lack of flexibility with three customer service. I have been a customer since 2014. I am due an upgrade on phone from 7 march. Called three and asked could I upgrade now (without incurring the £96 cha...

Mikef by Fledgling
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Best solution eSIM - are they here or are they not?

So some of you may know Three launched new plans yesterday and along with them finally came the ability to choose eSIM and with great joy I headed over to the SIM replacement page to be told for an eSIM to contact customer service - so that's what I ...

isn2011 by Regular
  • 14 replies
  • 1 likes

Missing SIM & No Response from Customer Servive

I found that my SIM was missing today. It caused me a LOT of panic because it’s the number associated with so many of my accounts including banking and vital for most of my 2-factor verification. Anyhow, obviously I’ve been unable to log into my acco...

DaniM85 by Fledgling
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Miss

I cannot afford to pay my Bill, but I did make a payment of £20.00 yesterday, I can pay another installment of payment on Friday, when I get paid, but I cannot even receive incoming calls, as I have been completely city off! I do apologise. But I wil...

Cannot login to my3 app

Wonder if anyone can help, I cannot login to the my three app on mobile or by pc, I have contacted customer services three times now and not getting antwhere, I have reset the password multiple times and every time the app or website says oops were s...

daca by Fledgling
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Can't login and can't get support

I registered a new sim last night and created my account and now I can't login. I've reset my password multiple times and I know I am using the correct details, but I get an error saying Oops those details aren't right (or something). I can't get sup...

My 3 app

Just joined 3 and can’t seem to access the app as saying password is wrong and then get numerous security alerts about my account tried reset , customer service everything and still can’t gain access also asking me to register which I did at start an...

Bee by Fledgling
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
How to use the community

The articles below contain helpful info about the community, ranks and badges, and who you'll meet on the community.

About Three Community
Ranks and badges
Meet the community
House rules

Let's talk

Check out what our moderators are talking about and join the conversation. 

Top solution authors