cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add on

Sarg
Fledgling

Why I’m I having problems with my add on , put a voucher on today and bought the add on but the add on hasn’t been add on , but when I call 444 it’s saying you can’t have a add on when there’s already one on , but when I check my balance it’s zero . So confused 

37 REPLIES 37
Stress3
Regular

I've had same problem been like this since 3.30 and no data nothing but money has gone 

Hannah
Active

Been experiencing the same issue since 10am. Currently lost all £42 credit on my account, after spending 9 hours trying to get on it. Tried to put my voucher on through 333 this morning and was asked to try again later, tried the app but was given an error code 500, tried online but came up there were no active lines connected to the account. Finally managed to put my voucher on my phone using the website but was given another error when I tried to check out with my £35 data pack. Restarted my phone and checked my app again and it now wont even log me on. Phoned 333 again only to hear I have £0 on my account.

Hogga99
Active

Absolutely ridiculous u seriously don't know how there can treat customers like this

Hannah
Active

Its unbelievable, I have lost a day of work on task for both my job and college work, and I have not been able to reply to my family and friends all day. I have had nothing but trouble with 3 for the past 10 years and this is just the final straw. The fact theres now no one I can speak to until 8am tomorrow is the most frustrating as I would very much like either my data pack activating or my £42 back.

Hogga99
Active
  • I really feel for you it's absolutely astonishing how this company is ran the past week I have not even been able to speak to any customer service people I'm changing network and plus the signal is terrible to 
Hannah
Active

I fully agree, 3 has been awful in the past but the last few months for me have been horrendous. There are times I have to hang my phone out of my window just to send a whatsapp message as my signal rarely gets over 1 bar of 4G. I gave up on the app weeks ago after I got stuck with the same error code:500 message and could no longer even check my account balance never mind by an add-on, I just went back to buying a voucher and calling up 333 again like I used to years ago. I fear the desperation to be the best has ruined the quality of this network, and they've seem to have no problem leaving half of us in the dust with our issues. I'll be contacting the helpdesk at 8am tomorrow to sort my account out and I will be leaving soon aftet regarding the outcome. I hope you get to speak to someone and get sorted soon too

Hogga99
Active

For years in my old house I had to put my phone outside my window but every other network was fine so I switched but only recently came back to 3 and getting the same issues I have to put my phone on the windowsill to use my hotspot for my fire stick 

Hannah
Active

Yeah signal is shocking, I have a mast over the road from my house but cant get over 2 bars of signal unless I go stand at the end of my path. Seems the issue with the data packs isnt going to be fixed any time soon either, spent 20 mins on the phone to helpdesk only to be told they're "investing" and that all I can do is wait. I have to just wait in the condition Im in with no calls, texts or internet until they fix the issue, which could be who knows how long. This is impacting my job and my college work and my personal life, and I have to just wait

Stress3
Regular

3 reasons to leave 3  no1  terrible customer support no2  this is a communication company my big toe, I can communicate better with my nanns who was deaf and passed 10yrs ago.. No3 they don't give a %+? £