cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adult content filter

a_ukboy
Active

Hi, I can’t find anyway of removing the adult content filter in the My3 app?

anyone know how to do this?

Best solution
Best solution
a_ukboy
Active

iPhone 14 pro max with the latest IOS and yes latest app version, anyway it’s sorted now, did it via webchat..

Thank you sc1999 for all your help 👍🏻

View solution in conversation

20 REPLIES 20
sc1999
Local celebrity

For anyone who needs the bar lifting these are your options:

• If you have a credit card, you can use 3's automated options by calling 333, or via the Three App or My3 online
  • If you don’t have a credit card, then give 3's customer service team a call on 333 from a Three phone or 0333 338 1001 from any other phone
  • Lastly, you can also visit a Three store with valid photo ID and the team there will update your account settings. You can find your closest store using the online locator

My3 app, I did it this way and it was lifted straight away. 

Login to My3 and click on the icon top right, select adult content filter and then scroll down the page and click on adult content filter toggle.

Hope this helps.

The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query. 

a_ukboy
Active

So calling 333 just gives you a link to download My3 app, however I have the app, and I’ve spent hours searching through it, and have been unable to find it, I have found it before with no issues with previous 3 accounts! 

sc1999
Local celebrity

Login to My3 and click on the icon top right, select adult content filter and then scroll down the page and click on adult content filter toggle.

a_ukboy
Active

Honestly I’ve spent hours looking, I really can’t find it, I’ve clicked on everything, it use to be really easy! 

sc1999
Local celebrity

Open app

Login to this account

Top of the screen from left to right; 3 horizontal bars, Three, Head & Shoulders in a black circle.

Click on black circle

5 lines down Adult Filter Settings

Accessing and blocking adult content on your phone

Scroll down to 1. Turn off WiFi, 2 head to the adult filter toggle, page loads toggle filter on or off. Then follow any further instructions.

a_ukboy
Active

IMG_0925.jpeg

I can’t find the black circles! I must be very thick 😩

sc1999
Local celebrity

Are you using the my3 app or the 3+ app? On your phone the My3 app has Three underneath it and the 3+ app has Three+. You need to three app.

It may take a day for your screenshot to be moderated.

Can you take me, briefly, through what you are doing?

a_ukboy
Active

Im definitely using the My3 app

sc1999
Local celebrity

Screenshot_20230423_074651_Three.jpg

 I have added a screenshot but no idea how quickly this will be published. Click on the icon top right, head and shoulders in a black circle. If you log out of the community then the icon that is where your avatar was is what you are looking for.