cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adult content filter

a_ukboy
Active

Hi, I can’t find anyway of removing the adult content filter in the My3 app?

anyone know how to do this?

Best solution
Best solution
a_ukboy
Active

iPhone 14 pro max with the latest IOS and yes latest app version, anyway it’s sorted now, did it via webchat..

Thank you sc1999 for all your help 👍🏻

View solution in conversation

20 REPLIES 20
a_ukboy
Active

Just called 333 to get them to remove the bar, but it says they’re closed.. supposed to be open 9-6 today! 🙄

a_ukboy
Active

Ok I see now, where your circle with a head and shoulders is, I have an envelope that has messages! I don’t have the circle with the head and shoulders! 🤷🏻

sc1999
Local celebrity

Have you logged in? Near the top should be your phone number and below that is: "Login to this account". Click to login and you should see the icon.

a_ukboy
Active

Yes I’m logged in 

a_ukboy
Active

When I’m logged in, where the envelope is it changes to 3 vertical lines, top right hand side, and underneath three dots.. it’s not in any of those options 

sc1999
Local celebrity

Well I don't have a clue. My only other thought is if you have the latest version of the app. It just occurred to me but what is you os  I'm using android. This should have been my first question. 

Best solution
a_ukboy
Active

iPhone 14 pro max with the latest IOS and yes latest app version, anyway it’s sorted now, did it via webchat..

Thank you sc1999 for all your help 👍🏻

Sergiu
Fledgling

How torn off adults content?

sc1999
Local celebrity

ios or android?

Max1
Fledgling

I'm having exactly the same problem. 

I have a three 5G broadband hub and cannot figure out how to disable the adult content filter. I've even had to go to the whole faff of having the remove the three sim card from the hub and insert it into my phone (I do not have a three mobile phone contract) in order to recieve the six digit code to create an account. And now there is literally no option showing where i can disable this blasted filter.

If i go to the the black circle option (my3 account) it then provides a link to 'manage account' and there is naff all there to switch off the adult content filter. It really should be this difficult. What am I doing wrong?