cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billed for a device plan that was never delivered

jdp80
Fledgling

We had a SIM-only contract and decided to upgrade to a new iPhone. What a disaster it's been

• Early May: Ordered iPhone 15 and selected new contract, total approx £40/month
  • 2 days later: Phone out for delivery, then delivery cancelled (by Three) and phone returned to depot
  • There followed a few days of fruitless phonecalls, nobody able to work out what had happened, nobody spoke to us re the cancellation, still don't know why it was cancelled. Nothing provided in writing. Only option was to order a new phone.
  • In the meantime, the new contract still applied, so my £8/month SIM only was now £15/month. Three refused to return to old contract despite cancelling the delivery.
  • Early June, Three took the first device plan payment of £24, despite never having delivered a device
  • Late June, I ported my number to a new network (that was able to supply me an iPhone without issue)
  • Early July, Three attempted to take the second device plan payment. I had stopped the DD since I am no longer a Three customer. I then received a threatening email related to non-payment for a device I never received.

I have spent easily 5 hours on the phone related to this. Promises by call agents are never kept. I am concerned that some fraudulent behaviour is going on, but nobody at Three is able to understand the issue let alone resolve it.

I am now concerned that my credit score will be impacted.

How can I get this device plan cancelled and the incorrect payments refunded?

0 REPLIES 0