cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Caffe Nero £1 Code not being generated

mgba
Fledgling

My Three plus app is offering a £1 Caffe Nero drink but when i click on 'Get Reward' message appears 'Sorry, something went wrong, please try again later or go to our FAQ page for further support'. I've generated other codes this week, e.g. Nandos, that's working fine but the Caffe Nero drink doesn't work, have been trying for a couple of days, same message appears.

19 REPLIES 19
Aleenam
Fledgling

Hi I am experiencing the same problem. The code is failing to generate. 

JohnM
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hello @Aleenam,

This is not ideal lets get this looked at!

I have sent you over a direct message with a link to the team who can investigate this.

To view your private messages on the community, click on your avatar image in the top right of any community page, then "Messages".

John M

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

Lozzzie84
Fledgling

Same issue 

Ishanireddy96
Fledgling

Hi, me and someone I know both have the same issue since a couple weeks. Please let us know the link as well. Thanks. 

-Georgia-
Fledgling

Also have the same issue 😕 

JohnM
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hello @-Georgia-,

Sorry to hear you are also experiencing the same issue as @mgba,

I have sent you a link via PM to our team who will look into this.

To view your private messages on the community, click on your avatar image in the top right of any community page, then "Messages".

John M

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

-Georgia-
Fledgling

I can now see a code in the 'My Codes' section at the bottom of the Three+ app under 'Available codes' for Café Nero. I'm assuming they've done it this way since they've mentioned it's a first come first served basis to the first 60k people who generate a code. So the code will sit in there and if you don't use it quick enough, it'll tell the Café Nero staff the code has already been redeemed 😕 Get it used on a Monday I suppose! 

Aleenam
Fledgling

So you think the error is because the voucher codes have run out? 

That's a shame.

JohnM
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hey @mgba,

We are sorry to hear your code for Café Nero isn't generating,

I have sent you over a PM with a direct link to our team who can assist with this.

John M