cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Caffe Nero £1 Code not being generated

mgba
Fledgling

My Three plus app is offering a £1 Caffe Nero drink but when i click on 'Get Reward' message appears 'Sorry, something went wrong, please try again later or go to our FAQ page for further support'. I've generated other codes this week, e.g. Nandos, that's working fine but the Caffe Nero drink doesn't work, have been trying for a couple of days, same message appears.

19 REPLIES 19
kybmcgra
Fledgling

I’m having the same problem. Can you help? 
thanks 

JohnM
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hey @kybmcgra,

Oh no we cant have that!

Let's get this looked at, I have sent you a PM with a direct link to our dedicated team who can support you on this.

To view your private messages on the community, click on your avatar image in the top right of any community page, then "Messages".

John M

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

RafaelC
Fledgling

Hiya,

I've been having the same issue. Could I also get some help.

Thanks

R

NickyNapkins
Fledgling

same problem here, I am in cafe Nero now,trying to get the code to work..

Robthecarshark
Fledgling

I am experiencing the same issue also 

Irp24
Fledgling

I’m having the same issue, code not generating and it says an error occurred. 

Lozzzie84
Fledgling

I've got the same problem, I tried on Sunday too but assumed all codes had been used 😕 

EllieMac
Regular

Neroes, we’re both of the codes didn’t work either of them, the one for the £1, or the one for two drinks for the price of one will embarrassing I don’t know why it keeps happening

PeteG
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hello.

Welcome to the Three Community. 

It's disappointing to hear you're having issues using the codes. Did the team at the store advise why the codes were not being accepted? 

If not, it would be a good idea to check in with their customer service in order to find out what the reason was, this might give more insight into where to go next with it.

Pete.

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

Mcddung88
Fledgling

I used the code yesterday but it is still showing the code as available in the app. Is that normal behaviour? Should it just show as locked or disappear or something?