cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can’t delete old credit card from account

Grrrrrrrm

I recently lost my debit card and had to cancel it with the bank and get a new one. As a result it has messed up my 3 pay as you go plan. The plan I had no longer works as it is connected to the old cancelled debit card. I have added my new card details to my account, but it won’t let me pay for a new pay as you go plan with my new card. When I try to buy a new pay as you go plan it automatically come up with the old card details as a payment method. Then it says if I want to change the card used for pay as you go plans I need to go to manage payment details on my dashboard. When I go to the payment details section of the dashboard and try to delete my old card from my account it comes up with the error message: this card is being used for at least one other recurring payment on a different number on your account. You need to change the payment method for the other number before you can delete the card from your account. I don’t understand this. I don’t have another phone number on my account. I can’t see any recurring payments on my account either. What am I supposed to do? How can I remove the old card details from my account?

0 REPLIES 0