cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't re-register or access Three broadband device.

CamGreig
Fledgling

I have wasted several hours and have seen several posts in the Three Community regarding this exact issue dating back months and so will try to keep this polite. I am unable to re-register the SIM in my home Broadband device as the e-mail address that it was registered with is, obviously, registered to a phone SIM card as well. This was not a problem at the time they were registered, but suddenly is. I have seen nothing but complaints from others about the support operators from Three and so have tried every option presented to re-register my device without directly contacting them; including making a new e-mail address that did not work, as the re-registration page even says that you should use the address that was first used to register the SIM. Is there anything left for me to try, or am I forced to experience my own Three Customer Service horror story? This isn't my first attempt at re-registering, but I've finally given up on trying to get it done by myself and just want it fixed now.

Thanks, Cameron.

1 REPLY 1
Paddiewack
Superstar

You are forced to experience the Three Customer Service horror story I’m afraid and thanks for keeping it polite. 
The simple truth is they have access to your account and this forum doesn’t.

Sorry.