cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can’t top up

aliaksandra22
Fledgling

I’m trying to top up my account. I put my card details but it says that my card doesn’t work. I’ve checked so many times and my card DOES work. I can pay for any other stuff online, but three keeps telling me that I need to try another card since my card doesn’t work. I’ve tried different card as well and it still says that my card doesn’t work. I’m sure 100% that it is not my bank problem. And I have money on my bank account as well! 
I need to travel tomorrow and I have no idea what I am supposed to do without data on my account. 
Does anyone know what is going on with Three?

3 REPLIES 3
Geluk
Key player

It has to be a UK issued card.

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @aliaksandra22,

Did you manage to resolve this issue? If not, can you let me know a little bit more about the errors, are you seeing an error online on our site, our app, or are you trying to pay through customer services?

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @aliaksandra22,

Did you manage to resolve this issue? If not, can you let me know a little bit more about the errors, are you seeing an error online on our site, our app, or are you trying to pay through customer services?

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.