cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change of details on my contract.

MohtashimSadiq
Regular

So I have recently bought a new contract and my name on the contract is wrong because apparently the guy selling it to me is probably stupid for not having the ability to read out my name from my ID document or have the audacity to to ask me. 

I have tried emailing the <email removed as no longer in use> but have not received any help and it had been more than 7 days. I have tried calling as well but there is no way to help me out on the helpline. I tried sending the email again.  

It's just embarrassing how horrendous the customer care of 3 is. I still have 5 days left where I can get a refund If I cancel my contract and I am tempted to do that if this doesn't get resolved by then. 

7 REPLIES 7
Geluk
Key player

Certainly a hard to spell name, so in my view it's perfectly understandable; not so probably in Middle East.

MohtashimSadiq
Regular

True. It's a very difficult name to write, spell, or type out. But not so much if you literally have my document in your hand. The name on my BRP and passport is clearly mentioned. Also, it's not about the name, humans make mistakes. 

It's the follow on a problem that's problematic.

sc1999
Local celebrity

Not understandable at all if the guy was copying it from a piece of paper.

sc1999
Local celebrity

If you decide to cancel do not leave it until the last day.

MohtashimSadiq
Regular

I am thinking of cancelling. Because I can only imagine what other problems I will come across in the future and if this is how bad their customer service is then I can only imagine the worst. 

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @MohtashimSadiq,

I'm sorry to hear that your name wasn't recorded correctly in store and moreover, that you've been waiting so long for this to be corrected. We can't update account details directly from here, but I'll send you a private message that will direct you to more help with getting this sorted out.

To view your community private messages, click on your avatar image in the top right of any community page, then "Messages".

JonathanB

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Update, the proofs mail mentioned in this post is no longer in use. proofs@contact.three.co.uk should be used when sending Three proofs or documentation

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.