cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Closing cases and complaints without response and with no warning.

plusman
Fledgling

Can anybody help?

On Friday I raised a case with Three about random roaming charges on my account. A case was opened and then 2 days later it was closed without any response being given and without any chance to respond or ask for more information.

I contacted Three again by chat and tried to better understand why I am being charged (I have a dual-SIM phone and I use a European Sim for calls/texts/data when in Europe (and these are set as the default) but have the Three Sim as the 2nd SIM in case I need to receive important calls or texts. So the 3 SIm should not be using any roaming data etc. Recently I have been charged the daily roaming charge randomly for using <1kb data (even though data was off). This seems to be due to some form of Three SIM handshaking with the network - but I don't know why I should be charged for this as I am not using the data etc (it is the 3 SIm apparently) and I am already paying my monthly service fee). I asked for this to be investigated and raised a complaint about this. I also asked for the fact that my original case was closed without a response to be added to the complaint.

The complaint was opened and within 3 minutes it was closed - again without warning and certainly not with my agreement. No other response was given.

This is appalling service from Three. It is also against their complaint guidance process detailed on their website. I have tried to contact them again (with another complaint) about this lack of service and compalint handling - this time via their webpage.I live in hope that I may get a response!

Has anybody else experienced anything like this, or any suggestions as to how I can get these issues escalated within Three so that they are taken seriously? Many thanks.

1 REPLY 1
dingdong808
Regular

I've just experienced terrible service from the complaints team who fail to read the detail that you send them and send a reply that clearly doesn't make any sense.   

I'm having to take three to the ombudsman as the only solution left open to me.