Account and services

Find support on extra Three services, like Three Insurance, Three Pay, My3, Three Business and more.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Have a Pay As You Go question? Read this first

There are 2 different plans on Pay As You Go. The Pay As You Go plan has been available since 7 July 2013, and the New Pay As You Go plan was launched on 12 March 2020. Each plan has a separate app and support options may differ slightly.   To avoid ...

NEW PAYG.png
StephR by Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 9 likes

Extra Charges - Data Roaming

I’m currently traveling in Vietnam. My account shows high Extra Charges as does my last bill (the latter I expected). However since the last bill period I have been purchasing a Data Passport every day so cannot understand what the Extra Charges are....

graeme25 by Fledgling
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

International

Hello,I am currently in Italy, arrived yesterday. Last week, I upgraded my contract with 3 to make sure to have access to roaming abroad. However, when I arrived, my phone did not connect to any local provider (data roaming is on). I cannot use the p...

CG by Fledgling
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Free roaming switched off

Anyone else annoyed that free roaming has been switched off. I wasn't aware of this when I renewed my contract last month. I had to renew (upgrade) because my old contract was finishing. Been a 3 customer for many years, but not for much longer. This...

Best solution Switching PAYG plan

Hi, I am on the old PAYG plan and have just seen that the "New PAYG" has packs which are cheaper than the add- ons I currently use. Is there a way to switch plans, as the guy on the chat says I can only keep my number if I switch to a contract, which...

Request to get PAC code from 3

Hi, 14 years of being a three customer I'm looking to leave due to the roaming charges being sneakily reintroduced and my contract ending soon.I've requested a PAC code by texting PAC to 65075 and also called 333 many times, but I didn't get a PAC co...

alan by Fledgling
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Three failing to refund

Wife’s iPhone stopped working. Spoke to 3 who advised making a Genius Bar appointment and having the phone assessed (18 months into a 2yr contract). Apple said no life in phone at all, go back to 3. 3 in Basingstoke gave us a piece of paper advising ...

Caffe Nero £1 QR code not working

The weekly £1 coffee at Caffe Nero QR code is not working this week.The staff in my local Caffe Nero said they have had several customers with the same issue today.Will this be fixed or will a new QR code be issued? 

Disparity between T&Cs and Go Roam details

Hello,Has anyone else fallen-foul of the clear disparity between Three's 'fair usage' roaming limit of 12GB and the wording of the Go Roam pass which clearly states: "Use your phone like you’re at home for 7 days in 49 European destinations. Share se...

julianw by Fledgling
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
How to use the community

The articles below contain helpful info about the community, ranks and badges, and who you'll meet on the community.

About Three Community
Ranks and badges
Meet the community
House rules

Let's talk

Check out what our moderators are talking about and join the conversation. 

Top solution authors