cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Three Email Says 'Device Not Received!'

rebeccajm
Fledgling

I recently upgraded to a Google Pixel 7a and decided within the 14 day cooling off period that whilst the device choice was right, the value plan wasn't. When I contacted live chat, I had to cancel the entire order just to change to a lite plan which was done successfully and I received my new Google Pixel 7a.

I had some trouble with the return label arriving for the original device (which I posted here about) which thankfully got resolved, and the phone to be sent back was wrapped in the original bag with the label attached and dropped off at the local DPD collections point by my carer. I followed the tracking the whole way and got an email saying from DPD on the 2nd of May saying, 'your parcel is now back with Three', so I thought nothing of it and presumed everything was now complete.

Flash forward to yesterday and Three have sent me an email stating that the device has not been returned within 30 days and that my return request has been closed! Is this just a mistake on their end seeing as I have tracking to prove the phone is back with them?

Any help anyone could offer would be wonderful as I don't want to be charged for two separate phone contracts or rhe £300 for the device.

I'm also a disabled autistic customer on the vulnerability register so I don't have the ability to be able to phone and sort it out and I cannot get through to anyone on live chat.

1000017210.png

1000017209.png

  

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Your photos just show as a yellowish triangle as they have to be approved by a moderator. That aside this query can only be handled by customer service because this forum doesn’t have access to your account. If you’re having difficulty talking to them on the phone you could get a friend or relative to speak for you. You’d have to pass security first but you could then give them permission to speak on your account. Incidentally my own feeling is that all is good because you can prove by your tracking data that the device has been returned,but speaking to customer service  would put your mind at rest.

MZone
Superstar

I agree with Paddiewack. The emails are probably automated and your phone is probably sat in a warehouse waiting to be processed. There has been a bank holiday also remember so that will delay things. You do need to get in touch with three directly though either by live chat or someone to call on your behalf with you there. Good luck and let us know how you get on.