Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Concerned User

Stuck
Fledgling

On Friday 

Hi there,

On Friday I received a txt from 3 stating:-“You've used 100% of your monthly Shared Mins allowance. Until your next billing date, rates will be charged”
But my tariff is unlimited calls and data and there is also no other device on my account. I also can’t log into my account. I found out about the system upgrade and that I need to 
re-register due to it being updated. I've used the register button and used my email address number but it won’t recognise my details. I tried the forgot password option with the email address ( the one I would have originally used) but I didn't get the reset password emails either. It doesn’t actually recognise my email as existing on the 3 system. I then tried to register from scratch in case I hadn’t registered at all (I only joined 3 in May) However, it won’t accept a new registration either, presumably my number is associated to an address but if it is, it’s not mine. I’m now concerned my account is compromised. I have spend about 3 hours trying to resolve and find someone I can speak to on the phone. However, I’m just sent links to the app and web chat. The web chat button doesn’t work. Can someone please help, thank you.

0 REPLIES 0