cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confused on the "One month boost unlimited data"

Airynewt365
Fledgling

We are currently switching broadband which will take about a week and in the meantime i thought i would use a hotspot to temporarily use. I didn't think my current plan would sustain a week's worth of hotspot usage so i went on the app and bought a "One month boost unlimited data" package. The issue is it said i'd get a confirmation email which i never did and it has not charged me for the addon either. On the app it says the ""One month boost unlimited data"" is currently active. I have checked my data usage for today and it has gone down regardless. Maybe the unlimited data activates when i run out but the issue is i do not know and the app cannot clarify. The fact i never got a confirmation email nor did i get charged makes this situation more confusing and i have no idea whether this addon will work or not.

Thanks for any help to this problem.

1 REPLY 1
MichaelP
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hi @Airynewt365,

Welcome to the Three Community.

That is unusual! It is odd that the add-on shows as active but you weren't charged or provided with confirmation. 

We'd recommend fully closing the app down to see if the add-on still appears. 

As your data is still being used, it would suggest the add-on hasn't been used above your primary allowance yet.

Please pop through to our Customer Services team and we'll check your account and offer some clarification on the status of the add-on.

Thanks,
Michael