cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do not recommend

Celia1337
Fledgling

I’ve tried contacting you 8 times and everytime you cut me off before I even tell you the issue, you’ve take. £30 from my direct debit without contacting me, I didn’t have the money meaning you’ve put me in overdraft now, I wanted to pay it next week when I had funds, now you’ve left a single mum with nothing till next week so I’d like to cancel all services and you’ll be getting not another penny from me as I’ll be switching banks. Now if you’d get your foreigners to awnser there live chat I wouldn’t have had an issue but instead the cut you off as soon as you connect that’s after waiting 20-30 mins! Shocking service. 

1 REPLY 1
Paddiewack
Superstar

Firstly this is a public forum with no access to your account so without more details from you there’s nothing we can do to advise you. Aside of that whilst we all know Three’s customer service can be shall we say patchy at times I’d advise against using stereotypical profiles when discussing the guys involved. Frustation (at times justified) is one thing derogatory profiling is quite another.