cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Three Mobile Boradband Complaints?

katllewellyn50
Fledgling

Does anyone know how I can make a complaint to Three mobile broadband? I sent the complaint to the regular complaints email, and was told that it was the wrong email, and instead I should contact three mobile broadband The email also said that they do not know the email address for three mobile broadband. Hoe does a company not know any other email address within the same company? I have had an ongoing issue for 19 months regarding a Three 5G hub I took out over 2 years ago (that I am still being charged for?!) and have been unable to resolve it because of the poor customer service offered / passing around to different departments. 

2 REPLIES 2
Geluk
Key player

try CHAT.

Or use Social Media messaging.

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @katllewellyn50,

I've responded to you on another thread, but just posting here too in case you miss it, I'm really sorry to hear about all the issues with this cancellation request. I've sent you a PM that will get you in touch with a team that can help.

To view your private messages on the community, click on your avatar image in the top right of any community page, then "Messages".

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.